Quick Start Guide
- Choose a suitable location for the speaker and audio playing device. Test the sound system and adjust the volume level.
- Invite participants to attend the gathering.
- Set out copies of print Bibles and snacks.
- Welcome everyone. Briefly summarize the book and introduce the chapters to be read.
- Play a chapter or two of the book, approximately 30 to 40 minutes.
- Take a few minutes for reflection and discuss as a group.
- Thank participants for coming and encourage them to return the following week.